SEVENTH CONFERENCE OF INDIAN ASSOCIATION FOR SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HEALTH
Centre for Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy (CSSEIP)
Department of Sociology, Faculty of Social Sciences,
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, UP 221005 India
Contact: 9795 996951; 9335 669697, 9889 279897, Phone: 0413 2654373, 2654380,
Venue: Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
5 - 7 March, 2010
Theme: HEALTH,POVERTY AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT
SEVENTH IASSH CONFERENCE: WHITE BOARD
- Last date for submission of abstract is 5th January 2010 and it is closed.
- Last date for submitting full paper is 15th February, 2010. See Guidelines for submission of full paper: pdf., WORD It should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before February 15th 2010.
- Acceptance letters for ORAL/POSTER presentations have been sent by e-mail.
- Presenters are requested to bring along with them 20 xerox copies of full paper with their own cost for distribution.One copy to the Chair person and one copy to the discussant of the session and the rest may be distributed to the participants.Power point presentation should be loaded half an hour before the presentation. Presentation should limit to 8 minutes only. It will facilities for discussion during the session.POSTER PRESENTATION
- 2ft x 3 ft poster area will be provided to the poster presenter. Half an hour before it will open for fixing. Display will be one hour and removed after that within half an hour. In all Two hour time has been allotted. It would be nice of the presenter to bring their own pins, sticking tape or glue to save time and protect their poster.PROGRAM
- Program details will be displayed after February 5th 2010.TA FORM
- Download TA form: WORD, PDF format.Please fill the form and attach with necessary tickets and a copy of the acceptance letter and hand it over to the designated representative during the inauguration time.